Makeup?? What’s makeup? <<< Everybody currently mid-COVID-19 quarantine. All who haven’t gotten out of their sweatpants in a month and a half say “aye”. Aye!
The perks of it though?? I actually had time to make this updated everyday makeup routine how-to video. Yay!
I usually try not to cake on the makeup every day. Not only is my hubby not a fan (but let’s be honest girls…we don’t do it for them) but I also like to let my skin breathe. Not to mention, when I do pack it on, by the end of the work day I usually look like some off-brand version of Dracula. No thanks!
The Low down.
I have always believed that in another life I would be both the soul sister and equivalent of James Charles on Youtube with my makeup skills. I just love makeup and how it can transform any individual. I went through a huge Kandee Johnson phase (is three years still considered a phase??? Asking for a friend) through college and asked only for new and exciting urban decay palettes for each and every holiday. I spent HOURS playing with the beautiful, sultry colors.
…but alas I have been given one life. So here I am, just a girl standing in front of a mirror asking her to color correct my under-eye bags allowing just enough time to pop a protein waffle in the toaster before I rush out to work. 😉
So let’s get to it. My favorite products:
- KVD Vegan Beauty- Tattoo Eyeliner
- Jessie James Decker/Alexa Persico Cosmetics eyeshadow palette
- Revlon Eye lash curler
- Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer (hands down, the best)
- L’Oreal Paris voluminous superstar mascara (my OG- been using since 8th grade)
- Ciate everyday vacay coconut setting face powder (smells amazing too)
- PCA Skin SPF 30
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (medium coverage)
- Too Faced Diamond Light highlighter
- GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER Mega illuminating moisturizer
With A Good Makeup Brush, Every Woman Can Be An Artist!
How to video: